The new organizational structure of HPS Group
Date: Mar 08, 2012
HPS, a leading payment software company, announces its new organizational structure.
Within the framework of its strategic intent, HPS adopts new ambitions that revolve around
three key objectives:
- Organic growth of our core business activity in HPS established markets,
- Expansion of business activities around our technological know-how and methodology expertise,
- Globalization of ACPQualife's business activities, acquired by the Group in June 2010.
Striving to meet our objectives to enhance the quality of our services and master our growth, HPS Board of Directors has decided to implement a new organizational structure that emphasizes on the following key guidelines:
- The establishment of two independent Business Units:
- HPS Solutions, managing all the electronic payment activities of the group revolving around its products PowerCARD, Vision and MobiTranS. The Managing Director of this Business Unit is Mr Abdeslam Alaoui Smaili.
- ACPQualife, managing all the transversal engineering activities of the group, including Software Testing and Qualification, Mobile engineering and application development around New Technologies. The Managing Director of this Business Unit is Mr Driss Sabbahe.
- The establishment of HPS Group, responsible of the group's corporate activity, supporting all the existing and future Business Units. The Managing Director of HPS Group is Mr Samir Khallouqui.
- The reinforcement, within HPS Solutions, of geographical proximity to our clients by establishing threeRegional Offices, managing all the electronic payment activities of the group at a regional level (sale of solutions, integration and customer support).
We are confident that the new organization will enable HPS to uphold simplified operational processes that will further maximize value-added to our clients and enhance customer satisfaction.
HPS is leading payment Solutions Company. More than 100 sites use HPS's PowerCARD© solution supporting the processing needs of over 320 institutions (banks, financial institutions, telecom operators, postal organisations, government entities, etc.) in over 70 countries around the world including Japan, Malaysia, Canada, France, Brazil, etc.
HPS has been listed on the Casablanca Stock Exchange since 2006 and now has over 300 employees based in Casablanca, Dubai, Paris, Aix-en-Provence and Miami.