HPS Statement on Coronavirus
In light of the recent uncertainty with the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we wanted to keep you informed of business updates and steps we are taking to ensure both our business and yours run smoothly and safely. Our absolute priority is the safety of our staff, clients and partners.
We know that people’s day-to-day lives may be disrupted right now, but we are working hard to ensure we continue to provide uninterrupted and high-quality service to our clients during this period. Client services and activity will be continuing on an ongoing basis – we are taking the necessary measures to continue to offer our services and ensure we are prepared for all scenarios.
We want to reassure clients that we have a Business Continuity Plan in place in case the situation escalates. Our Crisis Committee is on hand and ready to deal with any instability and will be able to provide clear direction and fast action should the need arise. Again, maintaining our service is crucial at this time and we have the necessary governance systems in place to deal with any issues.
Highlights of HPS’s COVID_19 action plan
- Crisis Management Committee meetings occur daily.
- All trips to or from all countries are canceled until further notice
- Cancelation of our participation in all events for March and April 2020. We will assess our participation in other events as the situation evolves
- All employees have to complete a form in case of travel (whether professional or personal) and all people coming from risk areas will be quarantined for 14 days
- Reinforcement of hygiene measures within our premises (awareness of our employees and providers, distribution of disinfectant gel to all employees, disinfection of our offices, etc.)
- Activation of our established protocol for large-scale remote connections to HPS production environments to allow all our employees to work remotely.
Meanwhile, we are here, listening to you should you have any inquiries, please contact your account managers and your project directors who will stay closely in touch with you to adjust with your working conditions as per the situation constraints.